Price: $125.99-5,999.99+ or $24.99-499.99 per month (30 day free trial)
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/8/12, Microsoft SQL 2005/8/12, IIS 5.1+
Released: September 6, 2012
Company: Inflectra Corporation
SpiraTest is a bug tracking software with quality assurance and test management solution that manages your requirements, cases, bugs and issues in one environment.
- All download licenses include 1 year of support and product updates. Annual maintenance pricing, after 1 year: $49.99 to $799.99.
- Administration and user management.
- Associate test runs with specific builds.
- Audit log.
- Bug/defect/issue management.
- Build management.
- Central knowledge sharing repository.
- Complete traceability from a recorded incident to the unsatisfied requirement.
- Comprehensive searching and sorting of all incidents.
- Customizable dashboards, project roles, workflows, incident reports and reporting.
- Data import wizard from MS-Excel and MS-Word.
- Define fields/properties, both free-text and list-based.
- Document management.
- Email notification.
- Export incidents into the Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Bugzilla, JIRA with changes be reflected back.
- Import users from existing LDAP/activedirectory server.
- Integrate with continuous integration build servers and display build status.
- Integration with automated functional testing tools.
- Link bugs and defects to the specific build they were fixed in.
- Manage and tract requirements and incidents in a hierarchical 'scope matrix' organization.
- Manage and schedule test cases.
- Multi-format reporting, including HTML or MS-Word narrative style and html or MS-Excel tabular style.
- Multiple languages. French, German, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Chinese and Finnish.
- Organize releases hierarchically.
- Pass/fail status of the tests in each requirement.
- Project import wizard for migration from hp mercury qualitycenter (formerly testdirector).
- Project summary dashboard.
- Release and requiremenst management.
- Role-based, configurable access control.
- Rollback to prior versions.
- Screenshot capture capability.
- Secure forms-based web authentication.
- Template test cases: insert test case as a linked test step inside another test case.
- Unlimited number of projects.
- Upgrades and support for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Version control of documents and web links uploaded into the system.
- Web services soap api to enable integration with other tools/applications.
- Wysiwyg rich text editing.