Price: 1-2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
Company: WePay, Inc
Tags: accept credit cards
WePay enable you to accept credit cards, without customers having to leave your site.
- Accept credit cards for online payments.
- Accept bank payments.
- Invoice your customers.
- Websites for stores, event registration, or online donations.
- Payment buttons.
- Copy-and-paste code.
- Customers don't need to register.
- Sending invoices is free.
- No contracts, set up fees, or monthly fees.
- Developer API.
- Choose your color scheme.
- Add your logo.
- Send recurring invoices.
- Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Invoice multiple people at once.
- Track your invoices and send automated reminders.
- Create a store.
- Custom URL and color scheme.
- Includes tools to promote your page.
- Sell items on your site with embeddable buy now buttons.
- Customers can make purchases without leaving your site.
- Add to cart buttons let you sell multiple items.
- Donate buttons help you raise money.
- Register buttons make registration simple.
- Certified level 1 PCI compliant service provider.
- Money is held in a protected account by FDIC-insured bank.
- State of the art cryptographic algorithms during data transmission (HTTPS with RSA 2048 bit key and SHA 256 certificate).
- Email as soon as a payment clears.
- Create a custom form.
- Compliance with the standard set by Truste.
- Servers are kept in PCI and SSAE16 certified datacenters.
- WePay API provides a flexible and compliant payment solution for platforms and marketplaces.
- Add people to an existing bill.
- Receive partial payments on an invoice.
- Donation platforms.
- Group management.
- Business software.
- Website builders.
- Enable your users to start accepting payments instantly, without requiring a pre-existing wepay, paypal, or merchant account.
- Subscription invoicing.
- Pre-approved payments.
- Add your own fees to each transaction.
- Measure performance through your existing Google Analytics account.
- Supports most credit cards and bank accounts.
- Customer service by phone, email, or live chat.
- 24x7 monitoring.