Ping Test checks whether a website or IP address is reachable across the Internet.
How to use:
- Enter a domain or IP address into the box below.
- Click the "Ping test" button, or press the 'enter/return' key on your keyboard.
- The results of the Ping test will be displayed below the "Ping test" button.
- Ping Test sends 5 packets of data to the domain host or IP address, and listens for the replies.
- Ping Test measures the time it takes the packets of data to go from the Mike's Marketing Tools server (Dallas, TX, USA) to the host tested.
- Pint test results:
- IP address.
- Round trip time: time taken for each packet of data to reach and return from the host (in milliseconds).
- Minimum round trip time.
- Average round trip time.
- Maximum round trip time.
- Ping Test not working properly? Get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.