Company: E-consultancy.com Limited
Tags: email marketing training
Email Marketing Advanced Training Features
Email Marketing Advanced Training are 1-day, advanced email marketing training workshops in London and Manchester, UK.
- 1-day courses.
- 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- Limited to 8 places per workshop.
- Use the latest trends, themes and insights.
- Have your email campaigns reviewed by an expert.
- Session 1, start at the beginning:
- Creating a strategy.
- Understanding the value of an email address.
- Building subscriber personas.
- Calculating the lifetime value of a customer.
- Utilizing RFM (Recency, Frequecy, Monetary) analysis.
- Growing your list: including offline, online, viral and data acquisition.
- Retaining your list: welcome programmes, preference centers.
- Winning back your list.
- Session 2, creative and optimization:
- Using wireframes.
- Designing for images blocked.
- Designing for the mobile audience.
- Understanding your results.
- Measuring the relevant metric.
- Advanced segmentation.
- Dynamic content.
- Session 3, last but not least:
- Integrating email with other channels.
- What to look out for in the future.
- Campaign critique and improvements.
- The trainer: Kath is currently chair of the Events and Communications Hub of the UK DMA's Email Marketing Council, and is editor of its newsletter Infobox which has 6,000 subscribers. She's also a regular blogger on many industry blogs, and speaks at both national and international industry events.