Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: April 4, 2011
Tags: local seo
Local Search Marketing for Business Features
Local Search Marketing for Business: A How-To Guide, by Sarah Moraes, offers a guide on how to use local search marketing and local SEO for your business.
- 54 pages.
- Tactics and tips.
- An overview of search engine marketing.
- The local search marketing industry.
- Learn about consumer behaviour.
- Discover and learn onsite optimization.
- Talks about keyword research.
- Learn about localized content.
- How to use keyword metatags.
- Learn about image and video optimization.
- Discover microformats.
- Features and talks about reviews.
- How to use Google Places.
- How to use Bing Local.
- Touches on link building.
- Learn about universal business listings.
- Information on customer review sites and check-ins:
- Facebook Places.
- Google HotPot.
- How to measure success.
- Using Google Analytics.
- The need to know local search terms.
- About the author: Sarah Moraes is a content marketing strategist at Vertical Measures, specializing in the coordination of educational events in which businesses are trained to successfully develop and implement a content marketing strategy.