Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: May 1, 2012
Tags: local seo
Webcentric Local Business Marketing Features
Webcentric Local Business Marketing: How to market your business on the web and beyond, by David M. Sandy, is a guide for local businesses looking to market themselves using the internet.
- 142 pages.
- Focuses on local SEO.
- Goes into detail about the basic concepts.
- Learn about national vs local marketing.
- Discover brand marketing.
- Discusses all major forms of marketing.
- Learn about Yellowpages and Groupon.
- Talks about direct response marketing.
- Discover the new marketing funnels.
- Learn about demographics.
- Discover and learn about research.
- Teaches you about website design and content.
- Learn about website setup.
- Talks about blogging.
- Learn about hosting.
- How to keep your website together.
- Using mobile websites.
- Learn Google Analytics and webmaster tools.
- Talks about search engine marketing.
- Understanding local search results.
- Learn about white hat and black hat.
- Discover how Google ranks sites.
- Onpage optimization factors.
- Touches on keyword research.
- How to evaluate a link.
- Learn about negative SEO.
- Discover link building techniques.
- Using press releases.
- Talks about private blog networks.
- Learn about renting and buying links.
- Discover social bookmarking.
- How to use link exchanges.
- Developing your own network.
- Advanced web and SEO strategies.
- Learn about Google places and Google Maps.
- Learn the factors in ranking a places page.
- How to set up a Google places page.
- Learn about pay-per-click.
- Talks about Google AdWords Express.
- How to create an SEO plan.
- Measuring SEO results.
- Learn about using social media.
- About the author: David M. Sandy runs an internet consultancy called Critwit. He's also a real estate agent. David previously owned and ran a law practice for five years.