Formats: online videos and instructor
Company: Bisk Education, Inc.
Tags: email marketing training
Advanced Email Marketing Features
Advanced Email Marketing, by the University of San Francisco Online, increases your direct marketing ROI with advanced email marketing training.
- 8 week course.
- 12 to 16 hours of online streaming videos.
- Video CD-ROMs.
- 4.5 continuing education units (CEUs).
- Introduction to email marketing:
- Email marketing essentials and effective strategies for deliverability.
- Inbound email as a marketing tool.
- Integrating email with social media.
- Email marketing myths and best practices.
- The email foundation:
- Secrets to successful B2B email marketing.
- Mapping email strategy to sales cycle stages.
- Top tips for increasing response rates.
- Optimizing your offer strategy, managing lists, nurturing leads and tracking performance.
- Email design and functionality:
- Multi-part messages: HTML and text.
- White lists, black lists and other considerations.
- Email for mobile phones.
- Selecting the right software platform for your business.
- Developing and managing the RFP process.
- Email deployment:
- Setting goals and ROI tracking.
- Key strategies for multi-variate and landing page testing.
- Email broadcast checklist.
- Best practices for sending a correction email.
- Email marketing analytics:
- Retargeting campaigns and trigger campaigns.
- Effective copywriting and design techniques for email.
- Personalization, rich media and graphics.
- Key factors impacting open rates, click-through rates and hard bounce vs. soft bounce.
- Email optimization and testing:
- Reducing unsubscribe requests.
- Optimizing for deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion.
- Dashboard and trend analysis.
- Targeting links and deep linking.
- Email marketing laws and ethics:
- CAN-SPAM, COPPA and state email laws.
- Email privacy and database security.
- Safe harbor policies and international emails.
- Following proper unsubscribe procedures.
- Multipurpose emails and case studies:
- E-newsletters and online surveys.
- Viral email campaigns and Web/email 3.0.
- In-store offers and coupon delivery.
- Deliverability, reputation management and repair.
- Relevance-enabling technologies and clickstream analytics.
- Presenters include:
- Sheryl Cattell, BA, MBA.
- Terry Miller, BS, MBA.
- Michael Kelly.
- Madeline Berges, BS.
- Robert C. White, BS, MBA, JD.
- Gaida Zirkelbach, BA, MBA, JD.