Keyword Density Tool
Keyword Density Tool instantly calculates the keyword density in text, as you type. 100% FREE! No CAPTCHAs.
How to use:
- Paste/type text into the box below.
- Enter a stop word or a keyword phrase you'd like the keyword density for (optional).
- The Keyword Density Tool calculates the keyword density of all single words in the text.
- When you enter text into the keyword phrase box, you must press tab or move the cursor out of the keyword phrase box to update the stats.
- The percentage number next to each keyword is the keyword density as a percentage of all text.
- The number in brackets is the number of times the keyword appears in the text.
- The Keyword Density Tool ignores "stop words" by default in its calculations. Stop words are commonly used words that search engines don't index in order to save space or to speed up searches.
- If you'd like to get the keyword density for a stop word, or a keyword phrase containing stop word/s, you may enter it into the keyword phrase box. This forces the Keyword Density Tool to include the entered stop word/s in its calculations.
- The keyword phrase and its stats are highlighted in bold in the results.
- To view more text, click and drag the bottom right corner of the text box downwards to make it taller.
- Keyword Density Tool not working properly? Get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.